Austin Smoke Damage Restoration
At The Steam Team we move quickly to repair the damage caused by Austin smoke damage and soot to get you back in your home or business as fast as possible. Our fire and smoke restoration professionals are educated and certified in the latest smoke and fire damage mitigation techniques. We can restore your property to pre-loss condition and will work directly with your insurance company to help make the claims and restoration process as smooth as possible.
Types of soot include:
- Wet Smoke Residues - Result from smoldering fires with low heat. Residues are sticky, smeary and with pungent odors. Smoke can be difficult to clean.
- Dry Smoke Residues - Result from fast burning fires at high temperatures. Residues are often dry, powdery, small, nonsmeary smoke particles.
- Protein Residues - Virtually invisible residues that discolor paints and varnishes. Extreme pungent odor.
- Fuel Oil Soot - Furnace puff backs distribute fuel oil soot.
- Other Types of Residues - Tear gas, fingerprint powder, and fire extinguisher residues also need cleanup.
If you've got a smoke damage emergency in your Austin home or business, give The Steam Team a call.